Trophy Needs You
We’re always looking for energetic and passionate people to join our team at Trophy Brewing and Pizza on Morgan St., Trophy Tap and Table on Wilmington St., as well as at Trophy Brewing and Taproom on Maywood Ave. We strive to cultivate a creative, hard working, comfortable and fun culture. In order to do that we need Cooks, Servers, Bartenders and Brewers, and Leaders who take pride in great beer, great food, and great service! We believe that Raleigh is a fast growing city that has a blossoming reputation of being a great place to live and drink, we see Trophy as part of that movement. To apply please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Check back regularly to see available positions!
Brewer - Production Facility on Maywood
We are seeking a full-time brewer for the production facility in Raleigh, NC on Maywood Ave. The candidate should have experience in a production brewery and be familiar with both cellar and brewhouse procedures. Specific responsibilities are below, but above all we are looking for someone who works well with the team, maintains a great attitude and cares deeply about the quality of beer they will be helping to produce. This position will also require the candidate to regularly work late and early shifts and will be supervised by the Head Production Brewer.
Trophy Brewing was established in 2012 as a brewpub in Raleigh serving pizza and producing beer on a 3 BBL system. We've since grown to a production facility with a 3-vessel 20 BBL brewhouse producing >4000 bbl/yr. We will continue to grow this year. The company has an on-site taproom and two off-site restaurants/taprooms in Raleigh. We have an energetic team of brewers contributing to tasty regular offerings as well as a steady stream of one-off brands and an ever-expanding wood cellar.
Position Responsibilities: While the candidate will focus on the responsibilities listed below all brewers and cellar personnel are expected to be familiar with all operations in the brewery.
- Wort production: Safely organize, mill, mash, sparge, boil, pump, cool, and heat. Instrument readings and proper record keeping. Also complete brewhouse CIP, parts COP, and sanitation.
- Cellar work: Safely organize and complete filtration, beer transfers, barrel filling and emptying, dry-hopping, fining, yeast harvesting and management, kegging and racking. Keep proper records within our system, taxed beer volumes and charting. Also, complete tank CIPs, parts COPs and sanitation.
- Lab Work: Safely perform critical lab work including, cell counting and staining, Anton Paar density meter readings, gravity readings, sanitary sampling, force ferment testing, and pH measurements.
- Packaging: Keg filling, keg cleaning and record keeping. Often help on the canning line and bottling lines.
- Inventory: Safely receive raw materials and chemicals, rotate, stock and organize while keeping working inventory and records.
- Mechanical Aptitude: Safely inspect and perform preventative maintenance and repairs when required on all equipment in the brewery. At minimum be able to understand the operational components of all of the equipment and diagnose and report a problem when it arises.
- Other Expectations and Physical Requirements: Safely lift 55 pounds overhead, climb stairs, ramps and ladders. Safely stoop, kneel, crouch and or crawl. Safely work in cold, warm, hot environments within the same shift. Participate in blind tasting panel and CCP tasting throughout in-process production. Twist tri-clamps to satisfactory tightness and maneuver full kegs. Operate the forklift safely (we will provide certification specific to our location). Occasionally participate in beer festivals, social events, beer dinners, beer tours, and other beer related events while interacting with the public. Expect to participate and implement new process and technologies.
Experience Requirements: At least 1 year experience in a brewery as a brewer. Some formal brewing education prefered.
Please, serious inquiries only. Please supply a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Q1 2018 - We are currently seeking Line Cooks, Servers, Server Assistants, and We are looking to expand our Management Team!
*Trophy Brewing is currently seeking a perfect fit to join our leadership team. We are looking for a full-time manager to join our team at Trophy Tap and Table, with proven leadership, communication and management skills. Must have at least two years experience in management, and at least five years experience in Hospitality. Please apply to Cheers@Trophybrewing.com
*Trophy Brewing is looking for hardworking, experienced, and creative line cooks to join our team! Qualified line cook candidates should have experience with food preparation, saute, grill, and assembling high quality dishes according to recipes and specifications. All applicants must possess the ability to adhere to strict health and sanitation procedures and ability to maintain a professional demeanor and appearance. Some culinary education is preferred but not necessary, ServSafe certification is highly desirable. Bakery and/or Pizzeria experience is a plus!
*Trophy Brewing is looking for dynamic, hard working, fun, and energetic servers for our Morgan Street Location! We serve some of the best pizza EVER and our beer is extraordinary, we are searching for ambassadors to represent us in the best way possible! Craft beer knowledge is a MUST and two+ years of server experience is preferred. Please attach your resume or come in to fill out an application!
To apply please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com