Trophy Needs You
We’re always looking for energetic and passionate people to join our team at Trophy Brewing and Pizza on Morgan St., Trophy Tap and Table on Wilmington St., as well as at Trophy Brewing and Taproom on Maywood Ave. We strive to cultivate a creative, hard working, comfortable and fun culture. In order to do that we need Cooks, Servers, Bartenders and Brewers, and Leaders who take pride in great beer, great food, and great service! We believe that Raleigh is a fast growing city that has a blossoming reputation of being a great place to live and drink, we see Trophy as part of that movement. To apply please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Check back regularly to see available positions!
Trophy Brewing and Taproom - Brewer
Trophy Brewing Co is looking to add a shift brewer to our team. This person will be working at our production facility on Maywood Ave. We are interested in someone who appreciate the Trophy Brewing vision and fits in well with our culture.
- Produces quality wort on our 20bbl 3 vessel brewhouse.
- Taking daily samples to map out fermentation
- Transferring Fermented Batches to a brite tank and carbonating them
- Keg beer for the taproom/distribution
- Performs CIP cycles on fermenters, brite tanks, and brewhouse
- Daily tasks include monitoring fermentations, including taking gravities and pH.
- CIPing and cleaning of brewhouse vessels and tanks inside and out.
- Maintaining a safe, clean working environment
- Clean and safe handling of all gaskets, valves, PRVs, and triclamps
- Clean and safe handling of chemicals
- Clean and consistent handling of yeast and yeast pitching according to SOPs
- Rotating inventory and inventory management.
- Assisting with bottling and canning line as needed
- Assisting with barrels and speciality batch beer as needed.
- Keg cleaning as required
- Completes required paperwork accurately and in a timely manner
- Performs other duties as assigned
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- 1+ year of experience working in a brewery, preferably in a brewing/production capacity.
- Forklift certification a plus.
- Able to multi-task well and has good time management skills
- Works well independently and cooperatively with others.
- Flexible schedule to accommodate production needs.
- Able to move 15.5gal kegs and repeatedly lift 55lbs
- Ability to multi-task in an efficient and effective manner
- Able to work first, second, or third shift as needed
- Able to work weekends and/or brewing festivals as needed
Compensation is hourly based on experience
June-July 2017 - We are currently seeking Line Cooks, Servers, Server Assistants, and We are looking to expand our Management Team!
*Trophy Brewing is currently seeking a perfect fit to join our leadership team. We are looking for a full-time manager to join our team at Trophy Tap and Table, with proven leadership, communication and management skills. Must have at least two years experience in management, and at least five years experience in Hospitality. Please apply to Cheers@Trophybrewing.com
*Trophy Brewing is looking for hardworking, experienced, and creative line cooks to join our team! Qualified line cook candidates should have experience with food preparation, saute, grill, and assembling high quality dishes according to recipes and specifications. All applicants must possess the ability to adhere to strict health and sanitation procedures and ability to maintain a professional demeanor and appearance. Some culinary education is preferred but not necessary, ServSafe certification is highly desirable. Bakery and/or Pizzeria experience is a plus!
*Trophy Brewing is looking for dynamic, hard working, fun, and energetic servers for our Morgan Street Location! We serve some of the best pizza EVER and our beer is extraordinary, we are searching for ambassadors to represent us in the best way possible! Craft beer knowledge is a MUST and two+ years of server experience is preferred. Please attach your resume or come in to fill out an application!
To apply please send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org